MDC is a non-profit making community college. Since its establishment in 2060 B.S., it has been a leading college in this area. Since there is not even a single constituent college of T.U. in this district, it has been providing quality higher education to the local students at affordable cost. A large section of its student population constitutes economically backward and marginalized communities such as Dalit, Madhesis, Tharu, Muslim etc.
In the later days, it has been laying its special attention to impart quality higher education so it has participated in QAA (Quality Assurance & Accreditation) Program launched by UGC, Nepal. It is one of 31 colleges of Nepal to submit the report for this sake. It is hoped to get accredited by the next year.
- Professional development of faculties.
- Help develop students’ practical & professional skill.
- Facilitate overall development of student.
- Motivate them for higher education.
- Encourage them for higher education.
- To develop marketable human resources.
- To increase the excel of local marginalized communities in higher education.
- To impart research based education.
Education for excellence.
MDC will be an excellent academic center of higher education
To develop globally competent and skilled human resources.